Where we are
Tregurra Park, Newquay Road, Truro TR1 1RH
How to find us
- We are near the junction of the A39 and A390 at Union Hill, next to the park and ride car park.
- From the A30, head towards Truro (A39) at the Carland Cross roundabour and turn left (signposted) just after the Truro livestock market.
- From the A390, head towards Truro and turn right (signposted).
Open from 9am to 4pm, seven days a week.
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Best time to visit
To avoid the queues, it’s best to visit this site between 10am and midday on weekdays.
What you can bring to this site
- Asbestos (first, please phone 01726 828230)
- Batteries (car batteries and household batteries)
- Cartons and coffee / drink cups
- Clothes and textiles
- Energy-saving lightbulbs
- Engine oil
- Fridges and freezers
- Fluorescent tubes
- Gas bottles
- Green/garden waste
- Household chemicals (under 5 litres)
- Household waste including large bulky items
- Newspaper and magazines
- Plastic bottles
- Soil and rubble (there is a fee to pay)
- Small electrical items
- Tyres (there is a fee to pay)