Where we are
Bowithick, Camelford PL34 0HH
How to find us
- From Tintagel, take the B3263.
- After passing through Trewarmett, the site is located at Bowithick on the right.
Open from 9am to 4pm, Friday to Monday only
Closed from Tuesdays to Thursdays, plus Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Best time to visit
To avoid the queues, it’s best to visit this site between 11am and 3pm on weekdays.
What you can bring to this site
- Batteries (car batteries and household batteries)
- Energy-saving lightbulbs
- Fridges and freezers
- Fluorescent tubes
- Gas bottles
- Green/garden waste
- Household chemicals (under 5 litres)
- Household waste including large bulky items
- Newspaper and magazines
- Soil and rubble (there is a fee to pay)
- Tyres (there is a fee to pay)