Please ensure you have read our most recent COVID-19 guidance here before visiting any of our community recycling centres.
Where we are
Plot 2, Tamar View Industrial Estate, Saltash PL12 6UA
How to find us
- At the Saltash roundabout on the A38, take the A388.
- At the next roundabout take the last exit onto Tamar View Industrial Estate. The site is located on the last plot on your left.
Cornwall’s 14 Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC) are taking part in an 18 week-extended opening hours trial, starting on 07 April 2021 and until 04 August 2021. The Saltash site will extend opening hours until 6.00pm every Wednesday and remain open 9am – 4pm every other week day.
Monday – Sunday (except Wednesday), 9.00am to 4.00pm
Wednesday, 9.00am to 6.00pm (from 07 April 2021 to 04 August 2021)
What you can bring to this site
Where there is a fee to pay no cash payments will be accepted, card payments only.
- Asbestos (first, please phone 01726 828230)
- Batteries (car batteries and household batteries)
- Clothes and textiles
- Energy-saving lightbulbs
- Engine oil
- Fridges and freezers
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garden tools
- Gas bottles
- Green/garden waste – Please do not bring Japanese Knotweed. Ragwort must be double-bagged and placed in the general waste.
- Household chemicals (under 5 litres)
- Household waste including large bulky items
- Items for re-use
- Newspaper and magazines
- Plastic bottles
- Soil and rubble (there is a fee to pay)
- Small electrical items
- Tyres (there is a fee to pay)
We are currently working in partnership with The Tool Shed who will recycle old and damaged garden tools. A drop off point can be found on this site.