Please ensure you have read our most recent COVID-19 guidance here before visiting any of our community recycling centres.
Where we are
Plot 2, Tamar View Industrial Estate, Saltash PL12 6UA
How to find us
- At the Saltash roundabout on the A38, take the A388.
- At the next roundabout take the last exit onto Tamar View Industrial Estate. The site is located on the last plot on your left.
Monday – Sunday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
What you can bring to this site
Where there is a fee to pay no cash payments will be accepted, card payments only.
- Asbestos (first, please phone 01726 828230)
- Batteries (car batteries and household batteries)
- Clothes and textiles
- Energy-saving lightbulbs
- Engine oil
- Fridges and freezers
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garden tools
- Gas bottles
- Green/garden waste – Please do not bring Japanese Knotweed. Ragwort must be double-bagged and placed in the general waste.
- Household chemicals (under 5 litres)
- Household waste including large bulky items
- Items for re-use
- Newspaper and magazines
- Plastic bottles
- Soil and rubble (there is a fee to pay)
- Small electrical items
- Tyres (there is a fee to pay)
We are currently working in partnership with The Tool Shed who will recycle old and damaged garden tools. A drop off point can be found on this site.