We can accept up to 30 visitors at one time, divided into groups of 10 per tour. The minimum age we can accommodate is seven.
‘‘I think it’s safe to say the first coach trip (in the four years I have been with Beavers) was a huge success! Everyone had a great time at the plant this evening. With lots of buttons to push and press along with viewing the ‘big claw’ – yes reference to Toy Story 3 was made by a few. A huge thank you.”
– Jacqui Hardman, Beavers Leader
Where we are
Cornwall energy recovery centre
How to find us
The Cornwall energy recovery centre is located in central Cornwall, between St Austell and Newquay. The easiest way to get there is from the A30, which is the main trunk road running through the centre of the county.
- From the A30 take the ‘HIGHGATE HILL’ A39 slip road to Newquay/ St Dennis/Airport.
- At the roundabout, exit on to the B3279.
- After 200m, you will come to a roundabout. Take the exit marked Treviscoe and Parkandillick.
- Continue along the road for two miles.
- Just before you enter Treviscoe, you will see a turning to your left between high Cornish stone walls.
A few important details
The building has disabled toilets and lift access. We may also be able help with travel arrangements if required.
If your group has specific needs, please let us know and we will look to adapt our standard tour or create new activities just for you.